Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Serious quetion???

  1. #21
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Serious quetion???

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VictorY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever I choose I want that to be my career...... I really don't want to come back here.... </div></div>

    Then the Guard shouldn't even be mentioned if you are wanting to make a career of it. I still say Army for you. If you want to do some real world traveling and would like to become very familiar with Japan then Navy.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Serious quetion???

    Army most likely
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Serious quetion???

    Is the Asvab test hard?
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Serious quetion???

    some parts are...put "asvab" in google and the military has a full online test to practice with...actually they have 2 or 3. It's a pretty accurate representation of the actual test. It tests all categories the asvab does as well.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #25
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Serious quetion???

    I was talking with a recruiter about yr ago. The asvab test came up he said he a sample. It was about 50 or 60 questions best I could remember about 10 questions in each category. I wasnt there to join so i thought what the hell let me see that thing. Didnt miss a question at all. Then the last category he checked was the algebra. I only got 3 outta 10 right on that. Thos were just lucky guess's. Not having to really use it since high school it suprised me how much I forgot about it.

    Do they still make you take it in High School. I remember we all got in the auditorium at kelly and took it my junior yr.
    GO VOLS

  6. #26
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Serious quetion???

    the ones online have an entire body of 200 questions.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Serious quetion???

    Yea I found out that you have to make a 31 or better to make it in the army
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Serious quetion???

    I took the whole thing in an hour when I was in college. I thought it was a joke. The hardest part, for me, was the pullies and wheels.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Serious quetion???

    There's alot more electricity, upper level science, and technical mechanics on it nowdays.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #30
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Serious quetion???

    That's the kind of stuff that got me. I don't know what I scored, but my GT was 117. How they figure all that stuff is still beyond me. Certainly didn't take a 117 to get 11B.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •